Thursday, June 13, 2013

Little Things

Assalamualaikum.. Hola!
Wohh! Thursday already? It's hard to believe how time flies.
The clock is ticking. The data is not prepared yet. The dateline is on Tuesday.
And-I-am-so-dead.
C'mon simulator! Could you please work faster?
Haha. Put the blame on simulator. It's just a machine kot Elin.

I was late for lab today. Not because I woke up late.
But it's getting hard to find nice clothes to wear recently. Hehe.
Staring my wardrobe more than 20 minutes. 
It took me longer than I have to finish my plate!
Or maybe it's a hint for me to start shopping?
*naughty grin*
No, Monkey! No more clothes. 
But, the only exception for designer handbags :D
*naughty monkey*

So, I hopped on the bus around 10 AM.
It's about 10.20 AM when I arrived and to my surprise...


No one is here. Yet.
But
The door's not locked.
So, I know lah they still terbongkang inside. Cis.

C'mon laa wey! 10.20 AM already. It's not time to wake up yet?
(Today's favorite word: yet)


p/s: have you heard this song yet? Little Things by One Direction. I caught smiling like idiot while listening to this song. The lyrics is so cair! I think what makes One Direction lovable is they sing about loving an adoring girls' insecurities. Which I always hope my boyfriend/future husband will have that character. Gila tak happy if everyday he calls you beautiful and chase you for the rest of his life!

No comments: