Tuesday, June 11, 2013

How busy is too busy?

I've been so busy these days. 
Dying with piles of works, datelines, and meetings.
There's no time to sit back and have a ha-ha now.
No play or fit time either. *Cries*
It feels like I've spend more time on my laptop, 
find ideas, brainstorm my research and discussing with people than anything else. 
One meeting after another until I can't even feel my legs!
But I'm trying to keep myself occupied so that time will fly fast fast fast until 3rd August,
then I hope everything will just slow down after that... slow down like a tortoise. Hehe.
For this week, I just have to do the simulation.
So, here I am! While waiting for the result. Not mencuri tulang, but mengisi masa.

Haha my roti canai rentung. Left it in pan, and go for bersiap. Come back and ta-daa. Already rentung.

Apart from having tiring weekdays, I dicided to join Amir Fitday.
We had futsal tournament at Nishi Oomiya on last Saturday.
It was really fun! Its been awhile since I've last went out and having fun with the girls.
But we didn't manage to go to semi-finals. Le sigh. 
So, what we did while waiting for other matches? 
Gossip-ing!
And the top topics discussed are marriage and brake up. Haha.
In our team, my batch's team, two of us just recently broke up with their boyfriend, 
while a friend of us will get married in this coming August. InshaAllah.
Praying for her that everything will go just as planned and 
to my friends who just broke up, don't worry..
One go, ten comes. 
Hehe.

With the Hachioji girls. On the way to Nishi Oomiya.

My team. Except Kah. She joined her locality's team.

After futsal we went for sushi and hit a karaoke session after that.
Since there's two of broken hearts joining us together, 
the song that have been chosen also..hurm, you know..
Typical songs for the broken hearts.. Haha
Trouble and We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift.
Can you imagine how was them singing that songs? Haha. 
Like they really mean it. 
But we really enjoyed it. Full of fun and laughter.



This giiiirl.. Haihh.. Nothing more to say lah.

Oh, and a stupid thing happened on my way back home!
I was in the same train with Berd heading to Shinjuku.
Because of we haven't had a chance to catch up with each other before,
we chit-chating until we didn't realize that we had just missed the stop
and the train was already heading back to Oomiya. 
That was a stupid thing we've done ever.
I swear. Haha.
*Face palm*
With Berd at Akabane, after missed the stop.

All in all, alhamdulillah for all the beautiful things that Allah bless me with.

1 comment:

hakifays said...

oh.sbb i joined another group, u letak pic i separuh je eh.siapla~! i claim piza dalam gua nnt><