Monday, May 13, 2013

lose..

I wish I could turn back time. Impossible as it may seem. But I wish I could so bad.
I've made mistakes, said the wrong things..
How did I let that happen? And repeat the same mistake. If only I could rewind and stop doing the same mistake. But, if only..

If I could find a way I would take back those words that hurt them. 
I don't know why I did the things I did. I don't know why I said the things I said.
I didn't really mean to hurt any hearts. I didn't want to see them go..



Too strong to tell you I was sorry..
To proud to tell you I was wrong..

I am sorry for nasty words I said..
I am sorry for the way it hurt you..
I am sorry that I didn't think before I spoke..

I am sorry that I let my emotions gets the best of me..
I am sorry that it almost cost me our friendship..
I am sorry that things are not the way they used to be..

I am sorry..



Now, keep in mind Elin, when you lose, don't lose the lessons..

No comments: