Sunday, May 19, 2013

Love vs Money

"When I love someone
Even if I have to go broke I don't mind.
I'll even buy the world 
if I can just make that person happy."


Have you ever heard about money vs love?

Which one are you voting for?
Is money or love more important?

Well, I really think this is a silly discussion. The comparison is idiotic.
As for me, money cannot replace love. 
However, relationship also cannot survive with love alone.
But both money and love can increase happiness and security.

WHY??


OK, let's take an example. Let's say love between you and your mother.

All mothers in this world will never leave their children's through thick and thin. 
Yes, it is true!
BUT, your mother will 'leave' you if she got sick and you don't have health insurance and enough money for a doctor. 
Got it?

Both money and love can give you a way of ensuring your safety, and providing your satisfaction. Perhaps it's a hug or perhaps it's a new car. Money may or may not buy you happiness, but it does allow you to be miserable in comfort. Money is fine if you have it but if you let it control your life, you are lost. Reach for the really important things in life and try hard to avoid greed and envy. 


No comments: