Friday, May 10, 2013

too short (?)

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think,
all the walks I want to take,
all the books I want to read,
and all the friends I want to see - John Burroughs

Allah has given you 24 hours how many will you give Him? Ahah! *cricket sounds*
Thing to ponder..


Oh, speaking of friend, Tuna just got hitched last week. Shared date with Malaysia General Election! Haha. So we called them 'Pengantin Hari Mengundi'.
Well, everything's about the same. Nothing much has changed between three of us, Tuna, Tubi and I, although two of them are already married.
I still feel like they are same as before. And I don't even look them as a 'married woman'. Sebab still tak matured. Haha.
Erm, but might be there is a little space in my heart, left empty.
Dude, who did not sad when their best friend get married and they could not be there on their big day? I missed Tubi's.. And now Tuna's..
These two girls like my own siblings and I should not miss their weddings :(
Le sighs. Yeah, yeah.. Things happened for a reason.. 


To Tuna,

Barakallahu lakuma wa baraka alaikuma wa jamaah baina kumaa fee khair..
Congratulations the newly weds!
Wish you peaceful and wonderful times ahead in life.
May Allah bless both of you with warmth and care.
Happy married life!

I know you can't read this post since I changed my blog's link. Well, maybe it's better :)


Hugs and kisses.


No comments: