Monday, May 20, 2013

Summer Love.

I learned a big lesson on my life yesterday. I'm not going to mention that person's name because she will surely understand I'm mentioning about her if she read this. However, from her, I learned that jealousy and with no patient can ruin a relationship. A relationship between two friends or a relationship between one couple of girlfriend and boyfriend. 

People commonly take blatant jealousy to be a sign of true affection and commitment.

"Isn't that sweet?", they might say.
"She's trying so hard to protect the relationship. She must really care."

Well, not so fast. Jealousy is a sign all right. But what it points to is....... trouble ahead.


The bottom line: jealousy ain't cute! Listen girl, stop being the jelly-girl that guys-and-girls-can't-stand. Learn to trust him. Coping with your green-eyed monster. With what did you do yesterday, you can ruin good communication between people!

No comments: