Wednesday, November 25, 2009

when you have no mood for your class

forced ma self to wake up in the freeze, cold, early morning..but it's alrealdy 7.07 am elin..and i don't know how many tymes shikin woke me up and i'm just ignored her..gomenne ah kin!hehe..i stepped to toilet lazily, brush my teeth and just let air tue terbukak macam tue je (sejokk lor..bajet nak suh air sejok 2 kuar dulu..nanti nak mandi air dah panas sket..huhu)..after siap mandi, ah fut offer me to join her to school with her kuda puteh.. =)leh siap lambat2 sket..

arghh, i have engineering ethics today..i hate this class.seriously! presentation..presentation..and presentation again!and the discussion all in nihon go (just sometymes, ble sensei xnmpk hentam je melayu..ngee2).

and now here i am, in rinri class..typing for my entry even theres's presentation about engineering ethics infront..owhh, i have my information precessing mini test after this..and i haven't study anything yet! just finish my report last nyte..toing2! let's see what will happen with the result..ngee~

No comments: