Tuesday, November 9, 2010

i miss you girlfriend.

I just woke up and senyum sampai telinga. I got a massage from her. Telling that she missing me too much. She, my sister, my love, my shoulder to cry, my lollipop, my great girlfriend, she is my bestfriend ever.  And i miss you too hotstuff. Missing the gold old day that we having, shopping, gossip-ing, chit chat till dawn. I've just mengumpat-ing about her a night before with popo, my-best-tak-pernah-jumpa-friend. 

Yeah, we're best friend but we're too busy with our own life. Too much to settle down sampai tak sempat nak contact each other. God, i wish time wouldn't fly so fast or better yet just freeze to the part where we are all togetherRead my lips, okay memang tak boleh nak read sangat lah kan? But babe, seriously i'm missing you too. Takpe, we'll make up for all of the lost times ♥ and we'll laugh hard and talk non stop about absolutely everything and anything. I love you like a fat kid loves ice cream(memang it's me lah kan). And miss you more. Like sangat sangat rindu! Go and listen to letto - ruang rindu now. Rindu like that hah! We should meet up soon. I don't want you to forget how i look like. Haha. 

Babe, you still remember when we are still in highschool? Merajuk sampai tak tegur sapa because of too jealous you too close with your classmates and me with my classmates. Haha, silly you woman! Oh, and i miss this too. Surat yang lipat-lipat with its own dessign. Ingat tak? Haha. Kat sini dah takde nak lipat-lipat camtu dah. Oh damn, i miss high school. Everything was so much simpler then. Can we just like skip all this or better yet rewind back time to high school? So much better and i can meet you everyday! Ini tak, our holiday tak penah sama. Benci!

Okay, take off now. Need to fill these freakin spaces in my brain with something useful.

BTN form 3..haha look alim gila me kan? tudung besar yaw.

the day this photo taken kita gaduh kan? ni pun ewin yang snap kan? tapi bila cuci, ada gambar ni. haha. and oh, friendship day's card from you honeyhh.

last day at school.

our last hang out before your leaving?

first time you balik msia.. a great moment!

I love you my shining amour! Nur Alia Fatin Mohd Razali

4 comments:

cik n0miey said...

perghh..gler arr..rindu bebeno kamoo kt mek lia nih..hihi

eRLeEn said...

memang rindu gila laa niT.T

cikmagenta said...

oke..shaye jelez!

eRLeEn said...

apsl jeles?lek aa die, rndu kamu juga!